Case study with Peter Wallqvist, VP of Strategy – iManage, London. The role A.I. plays in M&A transactions for information processing (preparation and conduct of due diligence from sell side and buy side perspective).
We are pleased to invite you to our 28th bpv Breakfast Briefing at „Motto am Fluss“:
|Speakers:||Peter Wallqvist, VP of Strategy, iManage, London|
Thomas Lettau, Partner, bpv Huegel
|Date:||Thursday, 29 November 2018|
Breakfast begins at 8.15 am
8.30 until 9.45 am case study and discussion
|Place:||Motto am Fluss, Franz Josefs Kai 2 | 1010 Vienna|
Limited number of participants (max. 25 participants)!
|Registration:||Registration until 26 November 2018|
Ms Christel Kessler
Tel: +43(0)1 260 50–0
You can find the presentation here
Start the day with an informative breakfast introducing the use of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) in M&A transactions!
- Preparation of the due diligence from sell side perspective
- Collection of documents and information – support by management of the target
- Contract management system
- Conduct of the due diligence from buy side perspective
- Necessity and scope of the due diligence – business judgement rule
- Information processing – organisation, extraction and analysis of data
- Active learning technology
- The improvement of the interaction between the law firm and their clients using A.I.
- Further A.I. topics
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to see you!