For many years, bpv Huegel has regularly been rewarded with accolades and top positions in the rankings from international professional publications, including:
- The JUVE Handbook of Commercial Law Firms lists bpv Huegel as the leading law firm in Austria and emphasizes on the areas Competition and Antitrust Law (Band 1), M&A and Corporate Law (Band 2), Tax Law (Band 3), Banking Law and Capital Market Law (Band 2), Public Law as well as Litigation and Arbitration.
- The Legal 500 ranks bpv Huegel in the first category for the areas of Competition, Antitrust and European Law, and it holds top positions in the core areas of M&A and Corporate Law, Tax Law, Banking and Capital Market Law, Private Clients, Corporate Succession, Public Administrative Law, Civil Litigation and Arbitration.
- The leading international antitrust law journal Global Competition Review has listed bpv Huegel for many years in the GCR 100 ranking in the top “Elite” category.
- With nine deals and a transaction volume of EUR 1.148 billion, bpv Huegel ranks fourth in the Mergermarket M&A Ranking 2018 for Austrian M&A transactions.
- As part of the CEE Deal of the Year Awards 2018 of the leading industry magazine “CEE Legal Matters”, bpv Huegel received the “Austrian Deal of the Year” award for advising Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich AG on its merger with listed Raiffeisen Bank International AG.