Our team is known for its technical precision, business sense and client centered service.
bpv Huegel’s dedicated cross-disciplinary team has advised many of the leading domestic and international credit institutions, investment funds and managers, debt funds, non-bank lenders, payment services and other financial service providers, insurers, Fintechs, market infrastructure providers and trading platforms as well corporate borrowers concerning all forms of debt financing, regulatory compliance and all other related aspects of their business.
- Acquisition financing, asset financing, trade finance, sales and export credit financing, real estate financing, structured finance, leasing and factoring
- Corporate finance, cash-pooling, mezzanine lending
- Project and infrastructure financing
- Restructurings, workouts, insolvency and litigation
- Non-performing loan (NPL) portfolio transactions
- Sustainable financing
- Regulatory compliance
- Regulatory and corporate governance and remuneration policies
- Payment services, e-money, digital and crypto-currencies
- Outsourcing arrangements for functions, services and processes
- Resolution and recovery planning and advise on regulatory enforcements
- M&A and reorganisations in the financial services industry and related regulatory approval processes (e.g. ownership control, reorganisations , change of deposit guarantee systems)
- Representation in court, before regulatory bodies and administrative forums
First address on M&A and reorganisations in the financial services industry
Joining forces with our outstanding M&A/Corporate team we provide an unique track record on advising on domestic and international headline transactions in the financial services industry in Austria.