Our experienced team advises many leading national and international insurers, intermediaries, agents, companies and institutions on many different areas of insurance law and related issues.
We support in regulatory matters and offer advice on contracts and corporate law, in particular also on cross-border aspects, monitoring and processing of claims and representation in disputes. We provide coverage and monitoring advice and also represent insurers and insured in civil law courts.
Our clients benefit from the interdisciplinary approach of our firm which ensures workable solutions based on our broad experience combined with the know-how of other practice groups, such as Dispute Resolution, M&A/Corporate, Finance & Regulatory, Public Law, Competition & Antitrust, IT/IP, Data Protection, Labour & Employment and Tax.
- Distribution and cooperation agreements
- Policies and general terms and conditions, including localisation
- Regulatory compliance , including GDPR and AML
- Regulatory and corporate governance
- Outsourcing arrangements for functions, services and processes
- M&A and reorganisations in the insurance industry, portfolio transfers and related regulatory matters
- Warranty insurance in M&A transactions, W&I insurance, professional and business liability insurance, D&O insurance, Cyber insurance, Credit insurance and guarantees, Motor vehicle liability
- Processing of claims, monitoring and handling of damage and loss events
- Insurance-related litigation
- Representation in civil law and administrative courts and with regulatory and administrative bodies