25 years of RuSt
14 | 15 October 2021
We look forward to meeting you at RuSt 2021, the leading annual forum for law and tax. “RuSt in Rust” has already been bringing together leading lawyers and tax experts for 25 years.
- Corporate law – Update Corporate and Capital Markets
14 October 2021 | 2.30 pm
Christoph Nauer, Corporate and Capital Markets Partner at bpv Huegel, will hold the lecture “Update Corporate and Capital Markets ” together with Susanne Kalss, Vienna University of Economics and Business, and Stefan Weber, Weber & Co:
- Restructuring Regulation
- Fiduciary duties, group management, liability of supervisory board members
- Upstream mergers, assignment of shares (form)
- Takeover law, market abuse
- Antitrust law – Admissibility of joint ventures between competitors
15 October 2021 | 11 am
Astrid Ablasser-Neuhuber, partner and head of the antitrust practice at bpv Huegel, will give the lecture “Admissibility of joint ventures between competitors” together with Natalie Harsdorf, Federal Competition Authority, and Stefan Thomas, Eberhard Karls University Tübingen:
- Application of the Cartel Prohibition/Corporate Privilege to Joint Ventures
- Scope of nullity consequences
- To what extent can shareholder rights be exercised, including the exchange of information?
- What must be taken into account when setting up a joint venture?
- Where does a merger control clearance apply, where not?
- Which measures exclude antitrust consequences?
Program and registration