First-class updates on relevant updates and developments.
13/14 October 2022
We look forward to meeting you at the RuSt 2022 conference, the leading annual forum for legal and tax issues. This format has already brought together leading lawyers and tax experts for 26 years.
- Tax – Tax Due Diligence and „How to deal with the findings“
14 October 2022 | 9 am
Nicolas Wolski, partner, who is both admitted to the bar and qualified as tax advisor, bpv Huegel, will lecture about “Tax Due Diligence and ‘How to deal with the findings'” together with Veronika Böhm, MARSH, and Martin Jann, PWC.
- New focus topics (EU-MPfG, Unshell Directive, HZB, Covid help, etc.)
- How to deal with the findings?
- Safeguarding through Ruling
- Risks from the transaction structure
- Insurance of tax risks (W&I-/Contingent-Tax)
- Documentation of the findings
- Sustainability and digital – turning point in antitrust law?
14 October 2022 | 11 am
Astrid Ablasser-Neuhuber, partner and head of the antitrust practice at bpv Huegel, will speak together with Inge Bernaerts, Director, European Commission, and Natalie Harsdorf-Borsch, Director General FCA, on “Antitrust Law – Dawn of a New Era? Sustainability Issues & New Rules for Internet and the Digital Economy – Aspects of the Draft New Horizontal Guidelines”
Sustainability Aspects in Antitrust – Moving into a New Era?
- Fundamental problems and questions
- Broader possibilities for cooperation?
- How can the new exceptions be used in practice?
- Draft of the new Horizontal-guidelines – new rules for internet & digital economy
- Information exchange – significance for the (digital) economy
- Permissibility of data aggregation, use of algorithms
- Special topic: Information exchange in the M&A context
Programme and registration